Sunday, November 12, 2006

Introduction

I want to use my first post on this blog to briefly introduce myself. I know that my Mom's circle of friends has changed enormously in the years since I've moved away from California, due largely to the creation of the homeschool co-op. Many of you may have never met me! Well, Sandy is my amazing Mom, and I'm her second oldest daughter (I'm 23 years old). Although I've been living in Massachusetts for the past three and a half years, I'm going to be back here in California for a while to try to help my family in any way I can while Mom recovers. I've been keeping a personal blog for several years, and now I've started this blog as a convenient way to keep everyone up-to-date on Mom's recovery. My family has been overwhelmed by the concern shown by so many people who love and care for Mom, so we wanted to provide a way for all of you to hear first-hand how she's doing. You'll be able to leave comments or share memories and stories about Mom if you want to. When she is awake and alert, I know she'd be encouraged by any comments or prayers you leave here.

I hope this is helpful to you all, my Mom's friends. Thank you for the many ways you've expressed your love and concern for her in the past few days.

1 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Sarah again for doing this for everyone. There are so many that love your Mom. We have been touched my her love, grace, mercy, joy and so many other qualitiles that we have been blessed to be a part of.

Joy in the Lord,
Heather~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home